March 25th, 2017
9-4 (PDT) | 10-5 (MDT) | 11-6 (CDT) | 12-7 (EDT)
FSJ YouTube Channel*
(* A private link will be sent to registrants only)
Join Richard Garay "RG" and the Journey Crew LIVE at this year's online interactive event to introduce new catalogs and collections BEFORE they are launched!
Be the first to play with product from the new summer release! Create four projects with RG and watch additional project demonstrations.
How to Register
Register for this virtual event by pre-ordering the RG Presents: Spring into Summer Bundle BD-0235. The bundle includes:
+ 4 Card Kits!
Note: Shipping and tax not included.
Only those who purchase the bundle will receive the private video link.
Be sure you have everything you need. We've compiled a supply list of items you'll need to follow along with our project demonstrations as designed. Click here to download the additional supply list. Please note: any items ordered with the RG Presents: Spring into Summer Bundle will be held for shipping until March 6th. If you need any items sooner, please order them separate from the bundle. For ordering assistance please contact a Journey Coach.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will the products from the bundle be available separately? The Pool Party ATS, Jelly Wishes ATS, Catching Waves Stamp Set, Artful Fins Stamp Set and Under the Sea Prints will be released with our Spring into Summer Trends Mini Catalog launch April 1, 2017. These items will not be available separate from the RG Presents Bundle prior to that date.
- Does the registration cost listed above include shipping? No, shipping and taxes will be added at checkout.
- When is the last day to register? March 6th is the last day to register.
- Can I watch the event recording at a later date? This event will not be available as a recording. We will provide small featured snippets of the demos to registered attendees, but we will not offer a recorded version of the full 7 hour event.
- If I miss this event, will there be another opportunity? While we won't air another Spring into Summer segment, we have more RG Presents online events scheduled for May 6 and July 15 that will include new catalogs and collections BEFORE they launch. See our Calendar of Events page for details.
- Do I need specific technology to view this event? Viewing will be easy! The event will be broadcasted on the FSJ YouTube Channel. You will need access to the internet / YouTube. We will email you with a video link residing on the FSJ YouTube channel.
- Will I be able to ask questions during the demos? Yes! We encourage you to ask questions. Our live video will include a chat field. To comment in the chat you must sign in to your Google Account, and then you will be able to speak with other attendees, the Journey Crew and our presenters. A step-by-step guide with technical tips will be included in your bundle kit.
- If I invite friends to watch with me do they need to register too? Yes. Every person will need their own products and card kits to participate.
- Who is Richard Garay and the Journey Crew? Richard Garay "RG" is the President and Co-Founder of Fun Stampers Journey. This organization is comprised of a corporate office full of an enthusiastic team, ie the Journey Crew, who help bring Richard's vision to life.